Brand: Biofit Pearl
Category: Dietary supplement
Usage: General gastrointestinal health, support immune, allergy and skin health
Composition per unit:
Each pearl-shaped capsule (0.16 g) contains:
- Bifidobacterium longum (Patented strain) 2.5 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®
- Lactobacillus gasseri LAC-343 0.5 billion CFU
Dosage Form: Pearl-shaped capsule
Pack Size: Bottle of 60 capsules
Recommended Dosage & Administration: Two capsules once daily with cold water or as directed by your doctor or other healthcare practitioner. May be taken with or without food. Swallow whole. Do not chew or crush. Store in cool dry location. May refrigerate if desired.
Special Precautions & Warnings: Use with caution and under physician's supervision in persons with compromised immune function. Persons with severely compromised immune function (e.g., those receiving chemotherapy, immunosuppressive drugs, critically ill) should not take any probiotics including Biofit Pearl Capsule.
Side Effects: Probiotics are considered to be relatively safe. Studies on probiotics have reported upset of the stomach and intestine, diarrhea, bloating and gas.
General Information: Biofit Pearl Multi-strain Probiotic is a unique probiotic supplement for use when deep restoration of beneficial intestinal microflora is needed.* Containing a broad-spectrum of beneficial microflora that are structurally, functionally, and ecologically diverse, Biofit Pearl provides:
- Deep intestinal care*
- Long-term colon health*
- Maximum control of occasional gas, bloating, and constipation*
- Other benefits supported by clinical trials Formulated with advanced encapsulation technique from Japan, each Biofit Pearl remains intact until arrival in the small intestines, where the viable organisms rapidly colonize.*
- Encapsulation technology ensures the beneficial bacteria stay alive throughout Biofit Pearl shelf-life.
Disclaimers: Like all supplements, the product is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent disease.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration.